Thursday, August 27, 2009

Monster Repellent

So I was looking through my cookbooks the other day and came across a very interesting sounding recipe. It was for a repellent for those nasty monsters that chase people at night. When I saw it I thought I just had to share it with y'all, just in case it may come in handy for you some day.

Monster Repellent (Repels even the scariest monsters)

1/8 cup vinegar (the smellier the better. This is because monsters can't stand the smell of vinegar, it makes them sneeze)
1/8 cup cooking oil (this is to make them slip over if they try chasing you)
1 tsp chili flakes or pepper flakes (this will make their mouths burn, and their eyes water if they rub their eyes)

Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl or cup and place by your bed.

Well I hope that helps some of you. Let me know your results; it has worked well for Tiffany.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zach is intrigued. He has whipped up your recipe tonight (with a couple of extra ingredients just to be extra safe) and he will keep you posted on the results :)

Andrew said...

Just as long as you weren't the 'scary monster' she was trying to get rid off....

Anonymous said...

It worked! Not a single monster last night!

Unknown said...

Also a handy trick for fruit flies...

Mix lemon juice, and dish washing detergent in a cup and put it next to your fruit bowl.

I havn't tried it yet but it apparently works well

Anonymous said...

time for an update!

Oh yeah, and happy birthday

Daryl